Updated 29th June 2021.
Perth and Peel is in a 4-day lockdown until 12.01am Saturday, 3 July, 2021.
Following recent updated advice received from the WA State Government and Health Department, the following changes to lesson delivery will be implemented beginning tomorrow (Wednesday, 30th June) and will remain in place until Friday, 2nd July:
- General English, Academic English, CELTA, and School of Business: all classes will be conducted fully online.
- High School: classes will continue as scheduled. High School students may choose to attend face-to-face classes on campus or online with parent/guardian approval.
- All students must wear a mask while on campus.
- All staff must wear a mask while on campus. However, teachers do not have to wear a mask while in their classroom.
- Please continue to use the SafeWA app, practice good hygiene, and stay safe.
If there are any further changes to classes, we will update you promptly. More details about restrictions are available on the WA State Government website.
All students are reminded to get a COVID-19 test if you have been to a listed location or are symptomatic. For a full list of exposure sites, visit: https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/covid-communications/covid-19-coronavirus-locations-visited-confirmed-cases
Thank you all for your continued hard work in the classroom.
Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or call the school on (08) 9235 6000.